Sports Cardiology is a branch of cardiology also known as exercise cardiology is also an important field in medicine as well as in the field of sports.There has been a number of incidents where the athletes from different field of sports have undergone cardiac arrests and other cardiac-related issues on the field. There also have been deaths taking place in the field due to cardiac arrest among sports personalities. On contrary sports is one a major part for the healthy functioning of the heart, there are many benefits for the heart if a person is a sports player, sports help in proper circulation, normal blood pressure and also helps in pumping more blood throughout the body.Sports cardiology helps in knowing the heart condition during extreme work and during rest by monitoring process.
- Track 1-1 Healthy Benefits for Heart due to Sports
- Track 2-2 Myocardial FibrosisÂ
- Track 3-3 Prevention of Heart Disorders
- Track 4-4 Tests that Help Understand the Disorders in Heart
- Track 5-5 Risks Involved in Sports