Pediatric cardiology deals with the cardiac abnormalities that are caused to babies after birth and also the diseases that are noticed in the infants before birth. Cardiac problems in babies are increasing due to various types of diseases been evolved due to improper care of the mother and also due to hereditary reasons. Various types of blocks, as well as the atrium and ventricular disorders, are noticed in the infants, also there has been an increase in the VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect) in the babies during birth. Defects such as deformities in the structure of heart are caused by birth, these defects are due to improper care of the baby and mother or due to hereditary reasons.
- Track 1-1 Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Track 2-2 Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 3-3 Cardiac Malformation
- Track 4-4 Cyanotic Heart disease
- Track 5-5 Patent Ductus Arteriosus