Heart failure is yet another major disorder which can be fatal if not treated properly and on proper time.Heart failure mainly is the disorder in which the heart fails to do its function of supplying sufficient blood throughout the body, this happens due to the weakening of the heart muscle which can because of ongoing medications for other diseases.Heart failure also occurs if there is stiffness caused by the organ and thus will cause disorders in the heart muscle to pump blood. Heart failure can occur due to blocks or to a patient who has previously suffered a heart attack and also for people with elevated blood pressure.If a patient is detected with heart failure then there is a need for immediate treatment and surgery based on the condition of the heart.
- Track 1-1 Monitoring Methods for Heart Failure
- Track 2-2 Surgery, Treatment and Types of Heart Failure
- Track 3-3 Medications and Challenges
- Track 4-4 Rehabilation after Surgery
- Track 5-5 Risks Involved During the Process