Heart failure occurs when the heart muscle fails to pump the blood, which takes place due to narrowed blood vessels, taking medications for other diseases & also due to high blood pressure. It is also a major disorder which can be fatal if not treated properly in proper time. Changing to the healthy lifestyle can decrease the risk of heart failure. Heart failure also occurs if there is stiffness caused by the organ and thus will cause disorders in the heart muscle to pump blood. Heart failure can occur due to blocks or for the patient who had suffered previously from the heart attack. If a patient is detected with heart failure, then there is a need for immediate treatment and surgery based on the condition of the heart.
- Track 1-1 Monitoring Methods for Heart Failure
- Track 2-2 Surgery, Treatment and Types of Heart Failure
- Track 3-3 Medications and Challenges
- Track 4-4 Rehabilation after Surgery
- Track 5-5 Risks Involved During the Process