In this present world, the most common causes of abnormalities are the ones that are related to the Heart. Cardiovascular diseases are abnormalities caused by the heart and the blood vessels. This has been a reason for the hike in the rate of death of patients due to Myocardial infractions (heart attacks), which is due to improper medication and healthy lifestyle in many places. It is estimated that 90% of cardiovascular disease is preventable. Also diseases like blood pressure changes, heart failures are due to improper hygiene and medical care also, diseases like Stroke which affects the other organs is caused due to improper functioning of the heart.Diseases like this are increasing in the upcoming generations.
- Track 1-1 Myocardial Infraction
- Track 2-2 Arrhythmia Stroke
- Track 3-3 Congestive Heart Failure
- Track 4-4 Variation in Blood Pressure
- Track 5-5 Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Track 6-6 Aortic Aneurysm