Cardiomyopathy is a disease which is caused to the heart muscle, this disorder affects the heart muscle and thus causes alteration it the size, shape, and structure of the heart muscle and also causes discomfort to the patients in various ways such as swelling of legs, breathlessness and also causes heart failure. Cardiomyopathy can be divided into various types based on the effect it has on ventricles and on the heart muscle. It causes discomfort to the patient due to the stiffening and stretching of the ventricles. It shows no signs and symptoms during early stages of cardiomyopathy. It mostly occurs due to hereditary traits of the parent genes.
- Track 1-1 Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy
- Track 2-2 Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Track 3-3 Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Track 4-4 Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- Track 5-5 Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
- Track 6-6 Treatment,Surgery and Medication