Cardiac surgery is an invasive method used for the correction of certain disorders/defects caused to the heart. This surgery is done only by cardiac surgeons and helps in the correction of ailments caused, if the patient is suffering from blood clot then the doctors commence an open heart surgery wherein the clot is either removed and a stent is placed or the clot is removed using angioplasty method. In this method, the need for open heart surgery is not required with minimal loss of blood and with the help of catheters the clot is removed thus helping the heart function to be in stable condition. Also, for various types of valve replacements and for implantation in the heart, cardiac surgeries are carried out.
- Track 1-1 Congenital heart surgery
- Track 2-2 Open Heart Surgery
- Track 3-3 Heart Valve Replacement
- Track 4-4 Ballon Angioplasty
- Track 5-5 Cardiomyoplasty
- Track 6-6 Septal Myectomy