A branch of Cardiology that specifically deals with a catheter based treatment, wherein a small flexible tube called catheter is used to repair damaged or weakened vessels, narrowed arteries or other parts of the heart structure which are affected is called Interventional Cardiology. Interventional techniques are one of the best non-surgical options to treat problems associated with the structure of heart. The main objective of Interventional Cardiology is to minimize the complications during the treatment and post-treatment period.
- Track 1-1 â€¢ Angioplasty
- Track 2-2 â€¢ Valvuloplasty
- Track 3-3 â€¢ Pin-hole surgery
- Track 4-4 â€¢ Congenital heart defect correction
- Track 5-5 â€¢ Coronary thrombectomy