Hypertension may be a major risk factor for heart condition and stroke. Around a third of people with hypertension are now undiagnosed, and half of those who have been identified are not taking antihypertensive drugs. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that high blood pressure kills at least nine million people worldwide each year, either directly or indirectly.
Our goal is to highlight recent advances in hypertension clinical and basic research, as well as to discuss future paths in the discipline's development and building.
- Track 1-1 Hypertension-overview
- Track 2-2 Hypertensive heart disease
- Track 3-3 Primary and secondary high blood pressure
- Track 4-4 High blood pressure treatments
- Track 5-5 High blood pressure medications